- stage | You have a first successful experience in PR, communication or equivalent
- Durée : 6 months
- Début contrat : 01/04/17
- Salaire : 800€/month
- Mise en ligne : 17/03/17
Descriptif de la start-up
Bustle Music is a French start-up which object is to promote music & musicians in the world through the development of a fair music streaming platform. After 4 years of development we are now incubated in Paris’s incubator ‘Paris&Co – LeCargo’ rolling out our platform: www.bustlemusic.com. We are therefore inviting complementary talents to join us help shaping how to use global resource to help local artists.
You will implement and manage the communication strategy from an operational perspective including:
• Communication & PRo Creation of communication material creation (flyers, visuals…): coordination with our graphic designer & coordination of various translations,
o Development of our visibility in magazines/newspapers/radios,
o Coordination with influencers (bloggers, youtubers...),
o Networking: events,…
• Community Managemento Social networks development & animation (facebook, twitter, youtube &instagram),
o Strengthening the creating Bustle Music community (emails and newsletters),
o Representation in relevant forums.
• Recruitment and management of the ‘local community managers’
o Support recruitment of ‘local community managers’ in the UK, Germany, Braziland Argentina,
o Management and coordination of their work.
Descriptif profil recherché
• You have a first successful experience in PR, communication or equivalent
• You are autonomous, hard-worker and serious
• You take initiatives and are source of proposals
• You want to join a young and dynamic team and have the start-up spirit
• You are fluent (writing & speaking) in French and English, and either Spanish or Portuguese