- Durée : 6 months minimum
- Début contrat : 06/09/17
- Mise en ligne : 06/09/17
Descriptif de la start-up
Are you passionate for travel and lifestyle ?
Do you want to share your passion with others by creating memorable experiences ?
Join our team to express yourself and all that you love about exceptional travel !
TemptingPlaces is the leading collection of extraordinary boutique hotels in the world. The brand signature comprises more than 140 hotels in 34 countries, selected for their services, authenticity and unrivalled unique experiences. Since 2010, we are passionately promoting distinctive properties, helping their visionary owners to share their passion in reinventing hospitality to provide experiential travel. Our brand collection strives to unveil secret and hidden hotels, all unique and different, whilst ensuring consistent quality of services to the travellers.
We are seeking for Sales Assistant to provide our clients with a high-end service at each step of their travel by offering a set of bespoke recommendations amongst the most secret boutique hotels worldwide while strengthening the brand loyalty and recognition.
As Sales Assistant you will be responsible for :
- Prospection and qualification of boutique hotels matching TemptingPlaces' quality criteria
- Being the Ambassador of the brand and creating sales leads
- Organisation of sales actions for hotel members (tradeshows, showcases, etc)
- Developing the business relationship with hotels and grow the revenue
- Effectuating market research, competitors benchmark and looking for future openings
Descriptif profil recherché
Our perfect candidate :
- Self-motivated, proactive and sales-oriented person with an "I can do" attitude
- Presents excellent presentation and communication skills in French and English (extra language is a plus)
- Self-organized to be able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Has careful attention to details an a sens of service
- Combines reactivity, perseverance and diplomacy
- Good negotiator and a resourceful problem solver
- Is at ease with the computer tools (MS-Office including Outlook, etc)
- Has previous experience in travel/hospitality industry
You will get :
- Versatile work experience in the international team of passionate travel-addicts
- Participation in regular apéro-pitches of innovative companies and networking within the start-up environment
- Access to special offers for boutique hotels worldwide
To post for this offer please send us you CV and motivation letter at email@example.com